Wednesday, November 24, 2010

100 reasons why my husband is awesome! :)


Bradley, I love ya! :)

1. You love God
2. You are faithful to Him
3. You are faithful to me
4. You are diligently seeking and actively trying to live a life that God has
called you to.
5. You have Brown hair
6. You have Blue eyes
7. You snore so loud that you wake yourself up
8. You always make me laugh
9. You play the piano
10. You can sing beautifully
11. You play guitar, drums, and Super Mario Bros.
12. You pretended to be an expert at guitar hero on our first date ( you couldn’t
even pass the beginner stage)
13. You are unexpected
14. You are unpredictable
15. You = Me
16. You love me
17. You treat me with respect
18. You rub my feet
19. You are willing to be as spontaneous as I am
20. You aren’t afraid of Change
21. You will laugh at some of my jokes ( not all )
22. You will do almost anything I ask
23. You are caring
24. You are thoughtful
25. You are a “Jack of All Trades”
26. You are Pro-Gun
27. If you could own every gun in the world, you would have 3 of everything.
28. You aren’t as tough as people think
29. You are the hardest working man I know
30. You would go broke trying to make me happy
31. You love my family
32. You love your family
33. You want to have a family
34. You love kids
35. You are a kid (sometimes)
36. You do the dishes
37. You do the laundry
38. You know how to vacuum
39. You know how to make our bed the way I do!
40. You take corrective criticism very well
41. You are always trying to improve yourself
42. You care what I think
43. You give merit to my opinions and feelings
44. You treat me like what I am, your equal.
45. You always have a solution for things
46. You actively seek advice on things
47. You aren’t a know it all
48. You realize that I am a know it all
49. You know that I will always KNOW IT ALL!
50. You are protective of me
51. You know how to do almost anything to a car.
52. You are a country boy with Class.
53. You are part of the Herring heritage
54. You will always do what it takes. No matter what situation or the obstacles.
55. You make me dinner when I don’t feel like cooking
56. You know how to make me feel special.
57. You don’t command. You ask politely.
58. You like to experiment with your hair!
59. You wear anything that I say I like
60. You are affectionate
61. You are loving
62. You are my best friend
63. You are giving of yourself and time for others (excluding family & friends)
64. You aren’t perfect, but you are in constant effort to be.
65. You love Asian food so much I believe you are half Asian.
66. You make the best Sesame Chicken
67. You always do the yard work so I won’t have to.
68. You always take out the trash so I won’t have to do that either.
69. You are willing to do or help in anything God wants for you to.
70. You drive a little dinky V4 truck that you try to race like a V8.
71. You like to golf
72. You like the Phillies
73. You put up with the Titans
74. You do things without me asking
75. You put up with my ever changing hormones and love me anyway
76. You are there for me when I need you
77. You know how to communicate
78. You don't yell
79. You are easy going
80. You don't require constant entertainment
81. You don’t like to be without me
82. You are strong
83. You are brave
84. You always buy me my favorite desserts
85. You have great taste (for a guy!)
86. You always let me win
87. You put God first
88. You put me next
89. You take up for me
90. You are always trying to make me happy
91. You like to drive EVERYWHERE
92. You like to do nothing with me
93. The way you smile
94. You are luminescent
95. You make funny voices
96. You are a goofball
97. You have nice hands
98. You love living life to the fullest
99. You are the best husband a girl could ever ask for!
100.You are mine!

No comments: