Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Being Ready...

The post below is pretty much how I feel right now.

I think about the things I go through... physical, spiritual, and emotional. I just can't tear away from just trusting in God. I don't hardly trust any one anymore. All I know is that no matter what I go through. No matter the persecution or crucifiction.... I'm going to do what it takes to make it all the way. No I'm not perfect... never said I was, but what makes a difference between me & others is that I realize I've fallen but that I have to get back up and keep persevering. I have to keep going. Ok, I scrapped my knees a little... that's not going to hold me back. I'm going to keep going. I have to keep going.

I don't want to know what my life would be like without God in it. I don't even want to think of it... because if I do... my heart starts to ache. I couldn't be here without God. I can't be me without God. My entire being revolves around him & his purpose for my life. I can't be anyone else or do anything else.

Sight(God) beyong what I can see... You know what's best for me! Prepare my heart... prepare my mind for whatever comes... I'm going to be ready.
Strength to pass any test... I feel like I am so blessed... with you in control "I" can't go wrong... 'cause I always know... I'm going to be ready.

No matter what... I'm going to be ready.

No comments: